2010年2月2日火曜日

no progress

there hasn't been much progress since last time i ground the bits off around the crank shaft bearing.
zero engineering friend set my engine on a nice work bench. it's no longer on the floor with cardborad paper.
i actually checked the valves and piston movement with the new set of Andrews camshaft a couple of weeks ago. i forgot to bring my camera that day. anyway, the valves hit. valve-to-piston clearance seemed okay. now the heads and cam-cover are somewhere in okazaki getting machining and new bushings...
zero always gives me a space to leave my engine or bike on their shop floor... and let me use their tools and chemicals... maybe the zero engineering is famous for selling a custom harleys to hollywood celebrity but it is just those bike shop everbody feels welcomed. i don't know what i will be doing if there wasn't zero...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿